The Website is owned and managed by FreshProjects BV. FreshProjects BV respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information that you may provide to it is treated confidentially and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Processing of personal data
When you visit the Website, some technical data is automatically provided by your computer to our computers, such as the IP address you use, the operating system, the internet browser used and (in some cases) the last internet page you visited. In addition, the personal data that you actively provide to us is processed, such as your name, contact details and preferences.
Purposes of processing
The personal data provided by you will only be used for the following purposes:
- to be able to contact you;
- to inform you about new products and / or offers from FreshProjects BV;
- improving the Website and services of FreshProjects BV;
- conducting market research for FreshProjects BV.
- The processing of your personal data in another way only takes place to the extent that you have given FreshProjects BV unambiguous consent. This permission can be evidenced by the mere fact that you ask a question to FreshProjects BV by e-mail or otherwise.
You can register as a subscriber via the Website for the electronic newsletter provided by FreshProjects BV. At the bottom of every newsletter you will find a hyperlink with which you can easily unsubscribe from the newsletter.